Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dad's Retirement Party

I didn't think this time would ever come, but my dad (aka Papa) is actually retiring from John Deere after 33 years. The dealers that he works with all pitched in to throw him a surprise party with the help of his coworker Chad and his wife Julie. Lindsey put together a great slideshow of the past 33 years.

Bailey and Lindsey (aka Tin Tin).
I'm not sure why he was compelled to start kissing Lindsey at the party, but he was starting to cause a scene.... and he made Tin Tin cry. Everyone was laughing at this crazy boy.
..

After the party we headed back to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Aunt Lindsey told Bailey that these were race goggles...

... when in fact they are VERY old ski goggles with that are decomposing.

We had a great time in Amarillo. Congratulations to my Dad for 33 years of service. I hope you have a relaxing retirement! We all love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment