Friday, September 11, 2009

Amariilo

Bailey has been in Amarillo all week with his Grandparents. This is the longest we've ever been away from him. It has been lonely at the house. Stinky has been meowing a lot more because he misses Bailey, so the house really isn't more quiet with Bailey gone.... just different, like something is missing.

I headed to Amarillo on Friday in the rain and had car troubles all the way there. The dang car died in the parking lot at work (where I was leaving out from) and would have speed surges (jerking on me), so it wasn't a great trip. I should have looked at a map since I was starting out from a different place than normal, but I just started driving. The trip was probably 30 - 45 minutes longer that it should have been because of that.

I finally got to see Bailey Friday night! I know he had a great time with all of his Grandparents, but I missed him dearly.

I spent part of Saturday and Sunday dealing with my car. Later the next week, Travis replaced my mass air flow sensor, so at least now the car doesn't die on me now. The other issue is a mystery. I'm now keeping an eye out for a new(used) car that I can buy the Dave Ramsey way (cash) if possible. I guess I need to save up my pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment