Sunday, September 05, 2010

Dinosaur Valley State Park

Jason and Lori were in town this weekend so that Lori could get certified to teach Zumba. Today Jason, Bailey and I headed to Dinosaur Valley State Park.
These actually are NOT the kind of dinosaurs that supposedly left footprints at the park. The kids love them regardless.
BEFORE we got all wet... being careful not to step in the water.

You can see several footprints in the water.
Bailey stepping in one.

Jason is reaching his hand up into the claw area. It is pretty deep!
A perfect sitting area for B.


I didn't get any pictures of the Blue Hole, where some areas of the river are 20 feet deep. The rocks in the river were really slippery and I'm lucky I didn't lose my camera while I was in the shallow areas. There was a rock ledge around the edge of the Blue Hole, then it just dropped off. Bailey had a good time swimming and chasing little fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment