Monday, October 06, 2008

Lake, Wolf & Kisses

Today was a good day. I worked from home from 6 AM to 8AM, took Bailey to Kindermusik, met some ladies from the Mom's Group at a coffee shop, then came back home and worked until 5 PM. I got a lot of work done, got all my hours in and was at home at 5 PM (instead of 6:30PM when I go into the office).
While Bailey was sleeping, Travis got everything ready for us to go canoeing on the lake. We live about 2 miles from a lake and had never been out on it until today. We got sprinkled on while we were out there, but we all had a great time. Bailey's favorite part was the ducks.
_
Another first today, Bailey was looking at a sportsman catalog and said "Wolf." You can guess what he was looking at. Crazy kid.
_
He also kissed both Travis and I on the lips without opening his mouth. He usually starts with his lips puckered then opens his mouth before giving a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment