Friday, January 12, 2007

What a busy day!

Friday, January 12th was a busy day for all of us! Bailey was two weeks old, so he had his first pediatrician appointment. Newborns are expected to be back to their birth weight by two weeks. Bailey actually gained 3/4 lb (and I was worried that he wasn't eating enough)!

Travis had to go to go to work, so Bailey and I went across the street to the hospital for round two of his newborn screening. What we were told would be a quick trip took FOREVER! Next we went thru our first drive thru, took a one minute trip into Jared's to pick up some paperwork then went up to my office.

Bailey ate his lunch and was in his typical "drunk on milk" state after eating, so Jennifer walked him around the office to meet everyone while I ate my cold lunch and did a little work. Bailey was exhausted after meeting so many people, so he slept for several hours. He even slept as I lugged him around the office in his carrier while handing out expense checks. He is a great helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment