Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bailey Michael














_
Our little bundle of joy arrived on 12/29/06. We, or shall I say, I was a little concerned about naming him Bailey. I hope he isn't made fun of! If so, he can always go my Michael or Mike. Travis calls him his Little Buddy and lately I've been calling him Little Dude. He is also known as Stinky II (after our cat), although he doesn't stink yet. Anyways, I'm sure he will be very confused.
_
Anyways, he weighed 8 pounds 1.5 oz and was 20 3/4" long. Last night he only got me up once! That is great for me, but I hope he is getting enough "food." These photos are from January 9, 2007.
_
I'd like to thank everyone for your notes of "Congratulations." I'm really busy with Bailey, so I haven't responded, but they are very appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:45 PM

    Bailey looked like Grandpa Gloe in the picture where Grandma Gloe is holding him, but he looks totally different here. He's a cutey. Glad you're getting some sleep.
    Auntie Ar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:26 PM

    How adorable your baby is Jaime....cant wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:27 PM

    Baby Bailey is a right handsome little man. From his little cute fuzzy ears (cap), to his wiggly fingers and toes, to his cute puckered lips he is a human delight.

    Elke

    ReplyDelete