Sunday, November 07, 2010

Bumper/Winch Project (continued)

Travis rarely takes pictures of his projects (and I'm usually the one taking the pictures). He took lots of pictures of this one, then I THOUGHT I lost my camera before they were downloaded. Thank the Lord, I found it, so now I have lots of pictures of the latest phase of the bumper/winch project.

This phase is the electrical box for the front bumper lights and future back bumper lights. Here is the wiring schematic.


He drew up the whole box in 3D cad. Here are the flat parts that he designed and had water jetted. We bought a 48" sheet metal break so he could make the bends.


This is a series of pictures that shows the process of putting the box together. This is definitely not an "out of the box" project. This is as custom as it gets.















This last picture shows the complete box. Next comes installation...

No comments:

Post a Comment