Sunday, January 17, 2010

Beautiful Day

Bailey and I had a great day. It must have been in the upper 60s or low 70s today. It has been cold and miserable for a couple weeks, so today was a great change. Bailey rode his tractor, his bike and his big wheel. He took his big wheel down the street with me and we visited with some neighbors, played with a dog, a rabbit and a guinea pig, jumped on a trampoline, then watched some big boys jump (and just be boys - Bailey watched them in awe, longing to be a big boy too). We came home and went on a short drive with Daddy to test out the new door lock in his truck (mostly to check the non-rattling factor). Bailey was exhausted when we got home and slept for over 3 hours! I cleaned out my car a little, cooked dinner and posted to the blog while he was sleeping. He has helped me do a few more posts since he woke up.

Sorry I don't have any pictures of today. I'm relieved that the blog is mostly updated. It gets overwhelming when there are so many pictures to post. I may have a few videos to add later.

No comments:

Post a Comment