Friday, November 27, 2009

Trouble

I'm in REALLY BIG TROUBLE now. Today is January 17, 2010 and this post below is the last one I've posted, and I posted it on December 21, 2009 and the pictures are from November 27, 2009. Yikes! I was overwhelmed before with holiday stuff and work. Work hasn't let up, but now the number of pictures to go through is a big overwhelming. We'll see how far I get.... Bailey's sleeping now, but when we wakes up and sees me on here, I'm sure he'll ask for a "puter game."
Here's what I wrote on December, 21, 2009:
Well, I'm in trouble because I haven't posted in a while. Today is December 21st and I should be doing other things now, but here's a picture from November 27th from when my Mom and Dad were in town. I really love this picture. We rode the minature train and went to the Botanical Gardens, but I'll have to post more later.
_

I'm behind in everything! I haven't even sent a single Christmas card out yet. I'm not sure if I'll get to it. This time of the year is crazy for a person who deals with company finances. Yuck!!! I have a few ideas for Bailey's birthday party, but I need to call tomorrow to see if it's possible to have a party in a week or a week and half. I can't believe may little baby is going to be three!!! He is doing 60 piece puzzles by himself. I love watching the little gears in his head churn. He is so smart!


Below are the pictures posted on January 17, 2010. My Mom and Dad and Bailey went on a miniature train ride. Bailey loved it. This is his train face.

Then we went to the Botanical Gardens and walked around. Here's Bailey inside a big tree.

Sitting with PaPa.

Bailey making his "OOOOO" face because of the cool water fountain. The water bounces!

Playing in a water fountain with PaPa.

Getting each other wet.....


Dipping fingers.

Bailey was exhausted after Grandma and Grandpa left.
He fell asleep while playing his keyboard!


No comments:

Post a Comment