Saturday, June 06, 2009

Fun Day

We had so much fun today and I took SO MANY pictures of videos that I just about shut down when it came time to choosing which ones out of the 50 or so pics and videos to post. Here's some to get it started!

I'll start with the end of the day, as I am very impressed at Bailey's artwork. I was cooking dinner and Bailey was drawing. I looked down to find this!

We went to the birthday party of a co-workers son. We were honored to be invited and Bailey had a wonderful time at Jumping Party! I had to join him on just about every single inflatable obstacle, as he was afraid to go alone. He did go through this train once by himself.

One of the cbstacle courses.

A small slide - closing his eyes!

He started out watching Gaston open presents... then he got tired and cranky and it went down hill from there. He slept 30 minutes on the way home, then he was ready to play some more!



When we got home, Bailey decided that Clifford really wanted to ride Stinky.


I have more pics to post (I'm sure Arlene will say they are creepy too) of Bailey making crazy faces in our water filter. I must go to bed now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment