Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bailey Pooped in the Potty!!!

For those without children, this may not seem like such a big deal, but this is definitely a milestone today. Twice today Bailey pooped in his diaper, said "Uh Oh" and pointed to his booty. This in and of itself was great because for once he recognized what he was doing in his pants.

After he woke up from his nap, I immediately put him on the potty. His diaper was wet, but I left him on the potty, playing with one of Travis's toy cars from his childhood while I went to get a March calendar to use as a potty calendar. I went back to the bathroom and put stars on all of the days that Bailey did #1 in the potty (had to guess for the beginning of the month). After I finished putting the stars on, I told him that if he pooped in the potty, he would get a big sticker. I checked his status to find that Bailey pooped in the potty! Bailey got a big, fuzzy duck sticker!

Here are some pictures of Bailey and his potty calendar (No I didn't take a picture of the potty!).

Bailey hugging the ducky sticker. How cute!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:17 AM

    Hip Hip Hooray! Good job Bailey. You are such a big boy! Yes I too know the joys of your children pooping in the potty.

    ReplyDelete