Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Boys are Back!

It's been very quiet around the house. I came back home from Thanksgiving in Amarillo on Sunday without my boys because I had to go to work on Monday. Three days apart from them was very hard.

Travis was working on tile at his Dad's house and Bailey was hanging out with his Grandparents. I think he had a great time, but he would tear up when I'd call to tell him "goodnight." Very sad.

They finally came home tonight! My camera is back too, so I should be able to post some pictures this weekend.
Bailey was ready to play with his toys after the long drive home.

He wearing a new/used belt too. It says "Return of the Jedi" on the belt buckle.

And "Star Wars" on the belt. Grandma Dawn sent three of Travis's old belts back. This one, an "Empire Strikes Back" belt and an "Indiana Jones" belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment