Sunday, February 03, 2008

Orange Peel Turned Harmonica

Earlier today I let Bailey hold an orange peel so that he could practice using some of his senses. He ended up dropping it on the floor. Hours later, he found it again. I looked over at him and this is what I saw.

Also, from what I hear from other mommies, Bailey seems to be quite the little talker. We just can't understand what he is saying. We are convinced that he speaks in full sentences in his own language.

We hear what we interpret as words and phrases, like "I do, "here kitty," "hey you" and "ma ma," but we aren't not sure if he is intentionally saying these words, if they are words at all.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:52 PM

    Forget the "3 second rule", Bailey. A few hours on the floor ain't gonna hurt ya...and maybe it'll turn you into a proper "blues man" once you really develop that musical gig of yours!

    ReplyDelete