Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Stress, Hair and Paper

It has been crazy for the past month. I started losing my hair in what I consider to be handfuls. Hair everywhere.... filling up my brush, on the floor, in the sink and shower, on my clothes, etc. I wondered if I was going bald because of stress. I finally looked it up on the internet and saw that it is normal and happens a few months after pregnancy. Supposedly after I finish with my hair loss, I will be back to where I was pre-pregnancy.

Hopefully I won't lose my nails! For the first time in my life, I have long nails! I used to be a MAJOR nailbiter. I reverted slightly because of stress a couple weeks before Bailey was born, but they are looking pretty good now, despite an increase of stress in my life.

I've been doing my job along with HR functions at work for the past month. It has been interesting getting to learn how to set up and remove employees from benefits (I am well practiced now), but I'm ready to pass it off to somebody else. We finally found the right person to take HR to a new level, but it's going to be a while before she can start.

But for now I'm way behind in just about everything in life... work, birthday cards, thank you notes, sending pictures, personal paperwork, Bible reading, magazine reading, mail at the house, printing pictures from my camera, updating Bailey's blog, etc. I just noticed that most of these include some type of paper that I am avoiding. I think I deal with so much paperwork at work that I just don't want to deal with it at the house. So it just piles up... Then more piles form....

The good thing is that I can most likely tell you where something is among all of the piles.

No comments:

Post a Comment