Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday at the Park: Deep Thoughts & Wee Kids

This is stolen with permission from my friend Christian's blog. I thought this was too cute and thought you all would enjoy it too. This was Bailey's first play date. We all had wet behinds because of all of the rain and Bailey was fussy, but it was fun!

Wee Kennedy: "Hey, what are you looking at, camera guy?" Wee Beckett: "Anyone know what an ant tastes like?"29_weeks_073











Wee Beckett: "Pacifier - check. Mysterious ball thing - check. Thoughts about my place in the universe - check. Umbrella because daddy forgot sun block - check. Socks pulled up to my bum - check, but I gotta talk to mommy/daddy about this!"

29_weeks_076

















Wee Bailey: "Ah, guys? Guys? Maybe someone should realize that I'm only 3 months old, being held up by a soft cooler for a ga-ga-parent photo opp, and am about ready to tip over. Falling. About ready to fall!" Wee Jaxon: "What did Bailey ask me to say to his mom? Something about...ah, if I keep thinking real hard, it'll come to me." Wee Kennedy: "Meet my main squeeze, Beckett. He's taking me to the prom. And then out for ice cream. As soon as we can eat that stuff." Wee Beckett: "What does it mean, 'Will you take me to the prom?', and should I have waited to answer? By the way? Anyone want to do anything about Bailey? I think he's about ready to yell, 'Timber!'"

Park4











Wee Jaxson: "Push me? I'll push you right back, buddy boy. Don't mess with me, Beckett. This is Texas where we boys settle things old school style. Got a problem with that? Just talk to the hand!" Wee Beckett: "Big left turn coming up! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

29_weeks_086

No comments:

Post a Comment